Pete Kelly – Weekdays 10-3PM
“My mother recently passed away and she left me with all of her inheritance. My father passed away years ago and I have four siblings. I was the closest with her, but I don’t know why she didn’t share it with my siblings and I feel guilty about it.”
What do you think?
- If you didn’t need to, would you rather keep working?
- How can she get her husband to drive safer?
- What can she do about her boyfriend’s habits?
- What’s your key to staying cool?
- Their daughter created a finsta. What should they do about it?