“My roommate’s girlfriend has essentially moved into his room in our three bedroom apartment. My other roommate and I are mad because she doesn’t do any chores or pay rent. We’ve talked to both of them and neither take our concerns seriously. Her boyfriend feels that she doesn’t need to contribute because she stays in his room most of time.”
🎧 Listen live or catch up later on the Podcast!
📧 What do you think?
📣 Recent Discussions
- Good News: Grass Buildings, Kite Cargo Ships & More!Is grass a better building material than wood? Kites helping cargo ships? Read about some great news stories this week!
- Was her visit was really nothing?LISTEN: His girlfriend grabbed coffee with a guy she met online. She claims she was just trying to make friends.
- Should he end the “toxic positivity”?LISTEN: Everyone at his job is too positive and disconnected with reality. Should he speak up?
- How can you set phone boundaries?LISTEN: If you’re feeling overwhelmed with people always contacting you, how can you set some boundaries?
- How can she help her son with baseball?LISTEN: This single mom knows nothing about baseball and her son wants to get better.
- Good News: Battery Tech, Karma Cash & More!From the future of batteries being developed in Niskayuna to karma resulting in a million dollar payout, here are some feel good news stories!
- Is it okay to RSVP no to their wedding?LISTEN: His ex-girlfriend who cheated on him is his friend’s Maid of Honor.
- Can he tell mom to date someone else?LISTEN: His mother is dating a guy he knows that’s only three years older than him. What should he do?
- How can she change mom’s opinion of her daughter?LISTEN: Her daughter is a tomboy and her mother can’t stand it. How can she change her mother’s mind?
- Was he wrong to assume she was okay with it?LISTEN: After having a woman over, was he wrong to assume his wife was okay with an open relationship?
- How do you convince her that he’s not real?LISTEN: Her aunt thinks that she’s dating Jason Aldean on Instagram and refuses to believe otherwise.
- What can she do about her stingy job?LISTEN: Her new job won’t pay for any office supplies. What can she do about it?
- Can he ask out his son’s mother-in-law?LISTEN: He feels a connection with his son’s mother-in-law. Is it okay for him to ask her out?
- Should you push your partner to work out?LISTEN: Her partner has gained about 15lbs a year for the last few years. How can she encourage him to be healthier?
- Good News Monday – 1/16/23From Australia cutting plastic waste by nearly 30% to TikTok allowing another senior to retire, here are some stories from this week you may have missed!
- Do they need to sign the non-compete?LISTEN: They planned to leave their job for a competitor, and now their current employer wants them to sign a new non-compete.
- Should he move out of his parents house?“I’m single and in my mid-twenties, and I just moved back in with my parents. My mother recently lost her job and…
- Should he tell her about her boyfriend’s past?LISTEN: His sister’s boyfriend bragged about all of the girls he hooked up with in college. Should he tell her about it?
- Was he wrong to not mention her photos sooner?“I’m furious at my boyfriend for not telling me that a woman DM’ed him nudes 4 times in the last month. He…
- How much money would it take to move?Japan’s government is offering families in the Tokyo metropolitan area money to move to less-populated areas. The government is offering 1 million…