“I think my girlfriend is too good for me. She loves doing the cooking, cleaning and surprising me by doing the sweetest things. I’m not a big gift giver and I feel guilty that she does all these amazing things and that I can’t reciprocate. I feel like she deserves someone better than me.”
🎧 Listen live or catch up later on the Podcast!
📧 What do you think?
📣 Recent Discussions
- Good News: Grass Buildings, Kite Cargo Ships & More!Is grass a better building material than wood? Kites helping cargo ships? Read about some great news stories this week!
- Was her visit was really nothing?LISTEN: His girlfriend grabbed coffee with a guy she met online. She claims she was just trying to make friends.
- Should he end the “toxic positivity”?LISTEN: Everyone at his job is too positive and disconnected with reality. Should he speak up?
- How can you set phone boundaries?LISTEN: If you’re feeling overwhelmed with people always contacting you, how can you set some boundaries?
- How can she help her son with baseball?LISTEN: This single mom knows nothing about baseball and her son wants to get better.
- Good News: Battery Tech, Karma Cash & More!From the future of batteries being developed in Niskayuna to karma resulting in a million dollar payout, here are some feel good news stories!
- Is it okay to RSVP no to their wedding?LISTEN: His ex-girlfriend who cheated on him is his friend’s Maid of Honor.
- Can he tell mom to date someone else?LISTEN: His mother is dating a guy he knows that’s only three years older than him. What should he do?
- How can she change mom’s opinion of her daughter?LISTEN: Her daughter is a tomboy and her mother can’t stand it. How can she change her mother’s mind?
- Was he wrong to assume she was okay with it?LISTEN: After having a woman over, was he wrong to assume his wife was okay with an open relationship?
- How do you convince her that he’s not real?LISTEN: Her aunt thinks that she’s dating Jason Aldean on Instagram and refuses to believe otherwise.
- What can she do about her stingy job?LISTEN: Her new job won’t pay for any office supplies. What can she do about it?
- Can he ask out his son’s mother-in-law?LISTEN: He feels a connection with his son’s mother-in-law. Is it okay for him to ask her out?
- Should you push your partner to work out?LISTEN: Her partner has gained about 15lbs a year for the last few years. How can she encourage him to be healthier?
- Good News Monday – 1/16/23From Australia cutting plastic waste by nearly 30% to TikTok allowing another senior to retire, here are some stories from this week you may have missed!
- Do they need to sign the non-compete?LISTEN: They planned to leave their job for a competitor, and now their current employer wants them to sign a new non-compete.
- Should he move out of his parents house?“I’m single and in my mid-twenties, and I just moved back in with my parents. My mother recently lost her job and…
- Should he tell her about her boyfriend’s past?LISTEN: His sister’s boyfriend bragged about all of the girls he hooked up with in college. Should he tell her about it?
- Was he wrong to not mention her photos sooner?“I’m furious at my boyfriend for not telling me that a woman DM’ed him nudes 4 times in the last month. He…
- How much money would it take to move?Japan’s government is offering families in the Tokyo metropolitan area money to move to less-populated areas. The government is offering 1 million…