Japan’s government is offering families in the Tokyo metropolitan area money to move to less-populated areas. The government is offering 1 million yen ($7,700) per child to single parents or couples with children if they relocate. Before the Covid pandemic, the number of people moving into Tokyo exceeded those leaving by up to 80,000 per year.
With that being said, how much money would it take someone to give you to completely move out of the Capital Region just one month from today? Do you have a price? Were you planning on moving anyway?
🎧 Listen live or catch up later on the Podcast!
📧 What do you think?
📣 Recent Discussions
- How can she help her son with baseball?LISTEN: This single mom knows nothing about baseball and her son wants to get better.
- Good News: Battery Tech, Karma Cash & More!From the future of batteries being developed in Niskayuna to karma resulting in a million dollar payout, here are some feel good news stories!
- Is it okay to RSVP no to their wedding?LISTEN: His ex-girlfriend who cheated on him is his friend’s Maid of Honor.
- Can he tell mom to date someone else?LISTEN: His mother is dating a guy he knows that’s only three years older than him. What should he do?
- How can she change mom’s opinion of her daughter?LISTEN: Her daughter is a tomboy and her mother can’t stand it. How can she change her mother’s mind?
- Was he wrong to assume she was okay with it?LISTEN: After having a woman over, was he wrong to assume his wife was okay with an open relationship?
- How do you convince her that he’s not real?LISTEN: Her aunt thinks that she’s dating Jason Aldean on Instagram and refuses to believe otherwise.
- What can she do about her stingy job?LISTEN: Her new job won’t pay for any office supplies. What can she do about it?
- Can he ask out his son’s mother-in-law?LISTEN: He feels a connection with his son’s mother-in-law. Is it okay for him to ask her out?
- Should you push your partner to work out?LISTEN: Her partner has gained about 15lbs a year for the last few years. How can she encourage him to be healthier?
- Good News Monday – 1/16/23From Australia cutting plastic waste by nearly 30% to TikTok allowing another senior to retire, here are some stories from this week you may have missed!
- Do they need to sign the non-compete?LISTEN: They planned to leave their job for a competitor, and now their current employer wants them to sign a new non-compete.
- Should he move out of his parents house?“I’m single and in my mid-twenties, and I just moved back in with my parents. My mother recently lost her job and…
- Should he tell her about her boyfriend’s past?LISTEN: His sister’s boyfriend bragged about all of the girls he hooked up with in college. Should he tell her about it?
- Was he wrong to not mention her photos sooner?“I’m furious at my boyfriend for not telling me that a woman DM’ed him nudes 4 times in the last month. He…
- How much money would it take to move?Japan’s government is offering families in the Tokyo metropolitan area money to move to less-populated areas. The government is offering 1 million…
- Is it tacky to use a coupon on a date?“My boyfriend is obsessed with coupons. We’ve been together for 3 months and he uses coupons on almost every date. He says…
- A dog ‘baby shower’?Her friend wants to throw a ‘baby shower’ for her new dog that she’s adopted. Should she encourage her? Should she even attend?
- Good News! 1/3/2023From a Make-A-Wish reunion, to recycled plastic in roads and potential huge breakthroughs in weight loss and Alzheimer’s, here are some positive news stories from this past week!
- Do you buy New Year’s Gifts?12% of people plan on buying a New Year’s gift this year. Have you ever bought one? What do you give someone for New Year’s?